Inbound Customer Care
Program Strategy & Design
Order entry, tracking & reporting
- Immediate entry of order into
- Secure, dedicated servers with back-up.
- Determine best method of
- Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly
reporting on all shipments w/date shipped, carrier and freight
- Direct link with all major
freight carriers provides immediate tracking.
- All orders will be filled and
shipped within 24 hours of receipt of request.
- Direct dial-link to all major
- Cartons, padded shippers and
envelopes can be provided.
Inventory Management &
- Real-Time inventory.
- Inventory reports detail
monthly movement by publication.
- Re-order call-outs on low
- Shelving, pallet racks, floor
space - up to 24,000 sq. ft.
- Batch processing for mass
- Panel recruitment and management
- Research design, fielding and analysis:
- Telephone depth interviews
- One on one interviews
- Multiple platforms:
Customer Service and Support
- Experienced customer service
- Dedicated Account Managers.
Inbound/Outbound Call Center
- 30 automated workstations – Includes an ACD for automated inbound
call handling, automated outbound business to business and consumer
call processing. Web enabled workstations.
Mass Mailing Services
- (2) two Videojet 4000 Systems
- (1) Videojet Wide-Array
- (1) Sure-Jet
- (1) Bryce System
- CASS & NCOA
- Machine inserting up to 10 x 13
- Daily output up to 250,000
Quality Control Processes
- Each web/fax/phone/e-mail order
pulled is matched with the order entry output document prior to
- All projects are signed off by
(2) customer service reps prior to start
- All mass distribution/mailings
are checked and signed-off for accuracy of content, barcode and
addressing periodically through the process.
- We stand by our work and
guarantee that any problems are handled quickly with a
satisfactory outcome and result for the customer.
CCRG Marketing Group |
54 West Ave., Suite 12 | Fairport, NY 14450 | 585.377.7190 |
Copyright © 2011 CCRG Marketing
Group. Website development & hosting by Millennium Publishing